Star of the Sea
128ft Custom Superyacht
charter starts from
(New Launch 40% OFF, TILL 31st APRIL)
Monday – Sunday (4 hours)
Up to 10 pax: $7,000 (U.P.$10,800)
Up to 30 pax: $10,240 (U.P.$16,800)
Up to 50 pax: $14,130 (U.P.$21,800)
6 Days 5 Nights Voyage for 12 pax to Anambas & Tioman: $127,440 (excluding fuel & gratuities)
Overnight charter (8pm to 9am) for 12 pax: $9,720 (inclusive of breakfast)
PH/PH eve: +20%
Add hour: $1,620/hour
Full suite of water toys e.g. water mats, kayaks & stand up paddle. 6-man tender.
BBQ pit rental w/ cooking service: included
City skyline cruise: included
Wine and canapes: $65/pax
BBQ or cooked food: $90/pax
Private chef for 8 to 16 pax is estimated $325-540/pax. Please contact us for specific requirement.
About the Yacht
‘Star of the Sea’ is the largest (128ft) and possibly the most luxurious superyacht available for charter in Singapore. It is the largest yacht built locally in Singapore in 2012 with the Singapore ethos of high quality and reliability. Relaunched and newly renovated in 2023, the ‘STAR of the Sea’ is furnished with the latest designer furniture, sound systems and powered by twin MTU engines by Rolls Royce.
Star of the Sea is the ultimate superyacht for extravagant parties, birthday celebrations, corporate events, hosting your VIP
BE AMAZED BY THE SPACIOUSNESS OF THE ‘STAR OF THE SEA’. SPANNING 128 FEET ACROSS 4 LEVELS, IT COME EQUIPPED WITH 10 BEDROOMS (6 FOR GUESTS AND 4 FOR CREW).
Take your Voyage to the next level. For a vessel this size, you could take your family and friends to the pristine waters of Tioman or the exotic islands of the Anambas right at your doorstep.
What’s included in their charter
We will allow one reschedule if the request is 14 days prior to the commencement of the rental, subjected to administrative charges of up to $300, if applicable. For unforeseen circumstances, please inform us and we will try our best to help you. Else, any no show is considered as a cancellation with no refunds.
Up to 100% refund of the rental price if cancelled 30 days and more prior to commencement of the rental; Up to 50% refund of the rental price if cancelled 14 to 29 days prior to commencement of the rental.
Other Terms & Conditions
- This yacht does not refund if there is a shortfall of guests on the day of the charter. You might want to book your charter for the confirmed number of guests and add on within the maximum capacity nearer to the charter date.
- Only fully vaccinated passengers are allowed onboard the SZH-licensed pleasure craft. Unvaccinated passengers (other than recovered individuals, medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 years and below) are not allowed to board the craft.
- All rates listed are for basic charters only (4-5 hours depending on the yacht). For the standard itinerary, please click here.
- BBQ pit and cooking services DO NOT include food.
- Ice (otherwise stated), disposable cutlery, and cups are not provided.
- Do note for wet weather, the Captain will still sail out if it does not pose any safety issues. If it is not possible to sail out, the Captain will try to delay the sail out timing. If it is not possible to sail, the charter will be rescheduled to a later date (subject to availability). No cancellations are allowed. The Captain will decide what is the next course of action. Customers are still required to proceed to the marina and wait for the captain’s final decision.
- Disembarkation at Lazarus Island Pontoon is no longer permitted by MPA unless the yacht has a tender boat.
- Balloons are prohibited due to marine life preservation.
- Red wine is strictly prohibited on all yachts except for Anka, MS Eternity and EagleWings 1, 2 and 3.
- If no social gatherings are allowed due to any pandemic, we would reschedule the charter up to a mutually agreeable date and time. No cancellations will be permitted. Strictly NO refunds and postponements, should there be any reduction in headcount for social gatherings by the MMTF, charterers will need to reduce their own headcount and consume the charter. Notwithstanding the above, there are no refunds or reschedules for bookings even if guests are tested positive for COVID-19 unless agreed by the yacht owners.
Rates (table can be swiped left on mobile)
|Details | First 8 pax||4 Hours||6 Hours||8 Hours||12 Hours||Additional Pax||Additional hour|
|Weekday (Monday – Thursday)||$999 nett||$1,399 nett||$1,799 nett||$2,599 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|
|Weekend (Friday – Sunday)||$1,199 nett||$1,599 nett||$1,999 nett||$2,799 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|