Le Tara is an inexpensive, yet luxurious option for a day out at sea. Whether you’re looking for an elegant sailboat for a gathering with friends and family, filming / photo shoot or corporate related events, Le Tara is the yacht for you. This fast, feature-packed yacht is a crowd-pleaser.
Le Tara boasts an Italian design with soft furnishings, warm-colored fabrics, and teak decks. It’s cherry wood veneer gives it a touch of sophistication, while its carpeted floorings dampen sound for a tad more privacy and coziness. The huge side windows and bi-fold saloon doors allow plenty of natural light and ventilation to saturate the room, giving it a feel of spaciousness and comfort. What’s more, the amicable crew promises not only a point-to-point sailing package, but also a warm introduction to the sailing lifestyle and the cool, breezy waters of Singapore.
Whatever your needs are, Le Tara will adhere.
Rates (table can be swiped left on mobile)
|Details | 4 hours of charter||Up to 10 pax||Additional pax||Additional hour|
|Weekday (Monday – Thursday)||$799 nett||$60 nett each||$180 nett per hour|
|Weekend (Friday – Sunday)||$999 nett||$60 nett each||$180 nett per hour|
- 3 slots for weekends: 9am – 1pm, 1.30pm – 5.30pm, 6pm – 10pm
- PH and PH eve are charged at weekend rate with $150 surcharge
- Corkage fee: waived
- BBQ pit rental: $100 nett
- Jet ski rental with skipper: $300 nett
- Sea scooter rental: $200 nett
Marina at Keppel Bay – Pulau Ubin Kelong
|Details | 5 hours of charter||Up to 12 pax||Additional pax|
|Monday – Sunday||$1688 nett||$80 nett each|
- 5 hours charter with 2 crew
- Includes meals and drinks at kelong in Pulau Ubin
|Details | 5 hours of charter||Up to 10 pax||Additional pax|
|Sunday||$1688 nett||$80 nett each|
- 5 hours charter with 3 crew
- Includes 2 water scooters and 1 jet ski ($700 value)