Lagoon 400 S2
charter starts from
4 hours, first 10 pax
Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,300
Weekend (Fri – Sun): $1,515
Add pax: $90/pax (max. 18)
Add hour: $220/hour
BBQ pit rental w/ cooking service: $160 (min 5 hour charter)
City skyline cruise: included
About the Yacht
Gracefully is a beautiful 40ft Lagoon 400 S2 sailing catamaran, a sister yacht of Ximula will provide an ideal setting for a weekend escapade or relaxing get-together with your loved ones. With a spacious interior and wide sun deck, Gracefully can comfortably accommodate up to 18 guests (and 1 captain and 1 crew member).
Air-conditioned saloon (living area) that can seat comfortably up to 9 guests. With direct access to the outdoor cockpit, the galley (kitchen area) offers a connecting point between the guests indoor and the ones outdoor. The large vertical hull windows allow natural light to illuminate the entire interior and offer a 360 visibility from the saloon.
A great area for guests to gather over food, drinks or games, the cockpit can seat comfortably up to 12 guests.
The spacious front deck features our favorite spot – the ‘trampoline’ that is able to withstand up to 400 kg. Guests can feel free to sit or lie on the trampoline and savor the cool, refreshing breeze while sailing.
On the upper deck, the roof extends from over the cockpit to the front deck, creating a huge lounging space for guests to enjoy the breathtaking views of Singapore’s skyline or southern islands as we sail out.
*Gracefully is another yacht of the exact same model.
What’s included in their charter
We will allow one reschedule if the request is 14 days prior to the commencement of the rental, subjected to administrative charges of up to $300, if applicable. For unforeseen circumstances, please inform us and we will try our best to help you. Else, any no show is considered as a cancellation with no refunds.
Up to 100% refund of the rental price if cancelled 30 days and more prior to commencement of the rental; Up to 50% refund of the rental price if cancelled 14 to 29 days prior to commencement of the rental.
Other Terms & Conditions
- This yacht does not refund if there is a shortfall of guests after payment. You might want to book your charter for the confirmed number of guests and add on within the maximum capacity nearer to the charter date.
- Only fully vaccinated passengers are allowed onboard the SZH-licensed pleasure craft. Unvaccinated passengers (other than recovered individuals, medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 years and below) are not allowed to board the craft.
- All rates listed are for basic charters only (4-5 hours depending on the yacht). For the standard itinerary, please click here.
- BBQ pit and cooking services DO NOT include food.
- Ice (otherwise stated), disposable cutlery, and cups are not provided.
- Do note for wet weather, the Captain will still sail out if it does not pose any safety issues. If it is not possible to sail out, the Captain will try to delay the sail-out timing. If it is not possible to sail, the charter will be rescheduled to a later date (subject to availability). No cancellations are allowed. The Captain will decide what is the next course of action. Customers are still required to proceed to the marina and wait for the captain’s final decision.
- Disembarkation at Lazarus Island Pontoon is no longer permitted by MPA unless the yacht has a tender boat.
- Balloons are prohibited due to marine life preservation.
- Red wine is strictly prohibited on all yachts except for Anka, MS Eternity and EagleWings 1, 2 and 3.
- If no social gatherings are allowed due to any pandemic, we would reschedule the charter up to a mutually agreeable date and time. No cancellations will be permitted. Strictly NO refunds and postponements, should there be any reduction in headcount for social gatherings by the MMTF, charterers will need to reduce their own headcount and consume the charter. Notwithstanding the above, there are no refunds or reschedules for bookings even if guests are tested positive for COVID-19 unless agreed by the yacht owners.
Rates (table can be swiped left on mobile)
|Details | First 8 pax||4 Hours||6 Hours||8 Hours||12 Hours||Additional Pax||Additional hour|
|Weekday (Monday – Thursday)||$999 nett||$1,399 nett||$1,799 nett||$2,599 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|
|Weekend (Friday – Sunday)||$1,199 nett||$1,599 nett||$1,999 nett||$2,799 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|