Ferretti 112 Custom Line
charter starts from
4 hours, first 10 pax (New Launch 30% OFF)
Weekday (Mon – Thu): $5,950 (U.P.$8,350)
Weekend (Fri – Sun): $7,450 (U.P.$10,490)
PH: $7,450 (U.P.$10,490)
Add pax: $100/pax (U.P.$140)(Weekday max. 50)
Add pax: $140/pax (U.P.$195)(Weekend max. 50)
Add hour: $1,200/hour (U.P.$1,605)(Weekday)
Add hour: $1,470/hour (U.P.$2,035)(Weekend)
Ice, free flow soft drinks, 18 KG ice, kayak, paddleboard, floaties: included
BBQ pit rental w/ cooking service: included
City skyline cruise: included
Jet-ski (pillion): $550 for 2 hrs
Free-flow beer & white wine: $65/pax (4 hours)
Fishing rods – $30/rod
Bath Towels – $10/pc
Jacuzzi – $125
Hydrofoil – $620/pc/full charge
Sea bob – $620/pc/full charge
About the Yacht
The Ferretti 112 motor yacht was extensively refitted in 2020 and shows in excellent condition. With her generous living areas, luxurious amenities, friendly crew and a great selection of water toys, this is an option to be seriously considered if you wish to charter a yacht in style.
The outdoor areas are spread over two distinct zones. The main deck aft offers a large alfresco dining area for up to 10 guests. Stairs lead up to the flybridge where charter guests will find sun loungers, sun pads, a jacuzzi, a bar and an additional dining table. This is a fabulous place to relax and enjoy beautiful views during your city skyline cruise.
With its wood panelling and leather furniture, the interior of the boat offers a natural feeling of comfort and cosiness. Social areas include a salon with facing sofas, armchairs, coffee tables, and a beautiful dining area. Windows extending fore to aft allow plenty of natural light to flood the interior. High-tech entertainment systems will enhance your stay onboard.
What’s included in their charter
We will allow one reschedule if the request is 14 days prior to the commencement of the rental, subjected to administrative charges of up to $300, if applicable. For unforeseen circumstances, please inform us and we will try our best to help you. Else, any no show is considered as a cancellation with no refunds.
Up to 100% refund of the rental price if cancelled 30 days and more prior to commencement of the rental; Up to 50% refund of the rental price if cancelled 14 to 29 days prior to commencement of the rental.
Other Terms & Conditions
- This yacht does not refund if there is a shortfall of guests on the day of the charter. You might want to book your charter for the confirmed number of guests and add on within the maximum capacity nearer to the charter date.
- Only fully vaccinated passengers are allowed onboard the SZH-licensed pleasure craft. Unvaccinated passengers (other than recovered individuals, medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 years and below) are not allowed to board the craft.
- All rates listed are for basic charters only (4-5 hours depending on the yacht). For the standard itinerary, please click here.
- BBQ pit and cooking services DO NOT include food.
- Ice (otherwise stated), disposable cutlery, and cups are not provided.
- Do note for wet weather, the Captain will still sail out if it does not pose any safety issues. If it is not possible to sail out, the Captain will try to delay the sail out timing. If it is not possible to sail, the charter will be rescheduled to a later date (subject to availability). No cancellations are allowed. The Captain will decide what is the next course of action. Customers are still required to proceed to the marina and wait for the captain’s final decision.
- Disembarkation at Lazarus Island Pontoon is no longer permitted by MPA unless the yacht has a tender boat.
- Balloons are prohibited due to marine life preservation.
- Red wine is strictly prohibited on all yachts except for Anka, MS Eternity and EagleWings 1, 2 and 3.
- If no social gatherings are allowed due to any pandemic, we would reschedule the charter up to a mutually agreeable date and time. No cancellations will be permitted. Strictly NO refunds and postponements, should there be any reduction in headcount for social gatherings by the MMTF, charterers will need to reduce their own headcount and consume the charter. Notwithstanding the above, there are no refunds or reschedules for bookings even if guests are tested positive for COVID-19 unless agreed by the yacht owners.
Rates (table can be swiped left on mobile)
|Details | First 8 pax||4 Hours||6 Hours||8 Hours||12 Hours||Additional Pax||Additional hour|
|Weekday (Monday – Thursday)||$999 nett||$1,399 nett||$1,799 nett||$2,599 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|
|Weekend (Friday – Sunday)||$1,199 nett||$1,599 nett||$1,999 nett||$2,799 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|