charter starts from
4 hours, first 5 pax
Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,080 (for 10 pax)*
Weekend (Fri – Sun): $1,300
PH/PH Eve: +20% surcharge of total
Add pax: $90/pax (max. 18)
Add hour: $220/hour
BBQ pit rental with cooking service: $110 (waived if taking boat package below)
City skyline cruise: included
Pet-friendly: breeds below 7kg
BBQ Food Package (min 4 pax): $50/pax
• Incl: Ribeye, Chicken, Sausages, Baked Potato, Grilled Onion, Veg, Desert
Charcuterie & Cheese Board: $30/pax
Spanish Food Fiesta (min 5 pax): $50/pax
• Only Available On Sat/Sun
• Incl: Spanish Chef, Paella, Omelette, other Spanish food
Free-flow Soft Drinks: $20/pax
Free-flow Beverages: $65/pax
• Incl: Soft Drinks, Beer, White Wine & Prosecco
*Promotion until end May 2023
About the Yacht
Aquaholic is a beautiful new Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 sailing catamaran launched in September 2017. The catamaran’s sleek lines are complemented by its stylish interior design that incorporates premium quality fixtures and finishes. The interior is beautifully light courtesy of large panoramic portholes and excellent ventilation. There is a great choice of exterior relaxation areas and the spacious cockpit has been designed for easy entertaining at sea.
This exciting catamaran has been exclusively designed to deliver a simply superb experience at sea and while moored. Remarkable volumes and light-filled living spaces allow you to comfortably share experiences and create life-long memories with family and friends. Aquaholic is a true revolution in her class. No other sailing catamaran of her size has the fabulous living space of Aquaholic, which includes a luminous saloon, generous cabins, an expansive 12 m² cockpit, and a decadent lounge area on the bow that spans more than 3m².
Beautifully appointed, Aquaholic has all the contemporary conveniences you need for carefree cruising, so you can relax comfortably while experiencing the catamaran’s impressive performance at sea.
What’s included in their charter
We will allow one reschedule if the request is 14 days prior to the commencement of the rental, subjected to administrative charges of up to $300, if applicable. For unforeseen circumstances, please inform us and we will try our best to help you. Else, any no show is considered as a cancellation with no refunds.
Up to 100% refund of the rental price if cancelled 30 days and more prior to commencement of the rental; Up to 50% refund of the rental price if cancelled 14 to 29 days prior to commencement of the rental.
Other Terms & Conditions
- This yacht does not refund if there is a shortfall of guests on the day of the charter. You might want to book your charter for the confirmed number of guests and add on within the maximum capacity nearer to the charter date.
- Only fully vaccinated passengers are allowed onboard the SZH-licensed pleasure craft. Unvaccinated passengers (other than recovered individuals, medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 years and below) are not allowed to board the craft.
- All rates listed are for basic charters only (4-5 hours depending on the yacht). For the standard itinerary, please click here.
- BBQ pit and cooking services DO NOT include food.
- Ice (otherwise stated), disposable cutlery, and cups are not provided.
- Do note for wet weather, the Captain will still sail out if it does not pose any safety issues. If it is not possible to sail out, the Captain will try to delay the sail out timing. If it is not possible to sail, the charter will be rescheduled to a later date (subject to availability). No cancellations are allowed. The Captain will decide what is the next course of action. Customers are still required to proceed to the marina and wait for the captain’s final decision.
- Disembarkation at Lazarus Island Pontoon is no longer permitted by MPA unless the yacht has a tender boat.
- Balloons are prohibited due to marine life preservation.
- Red wine is strictly prohibited on all yachts except for Anka, MS Eternity and EagleWings 1, 2 and 3.
- If no social gatherings are allowed due to any pandemic, we would reschedule the charter up to a mutually agreeable date and time. No cancellations will be permitted. Strictly NO refunds and postponements, should there be any reduction in headcount for social gatherings by the MMTF, charterers will need to reduce their own headcount and consume the charter. Notwithstanding the above, there are no refunds or reschedules for bookings even if guests are tested positive for COVID-19 unless agreed by the yacht owners.
Rates (table can be swiped left on mobile)
|Details | First 8 pax||4 Hours||6 Hours||8 Hours||12 Hours||Additional Pax||Additional hour|
|Weekday (Monday – Thursday)||$999 nett||$1,399 nett||$1,799 nett||$2,599 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|
|Weekend (Friday – Sunday)||$1,199 nett||$1,599 nett||$1,999 nett||$2,799 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|